Drug Safety & Administration
These documents for healthcare providers offer drug safety and administration information.
- 2017 Safe Use and Handling of Oral Anti-Cancer Drugs (OACDs) in Community Pharmacy: A Pan-Canadian Consensus Guideline
- Best Practice Recommendations for Regimen Development and Maintenance
- Recommended Criteria of a Pre-printed Order (PPO): Oral Chemotherapy Take-home Prescriptions
- Clinical Verification of Cancer Drug Prescriptions Checklist: Cancer Centres and Specialty Pharmacies
- 2016 CCO GCSF Recommendations Report (prophylaxis of febrile neutropenia in adult patients undergoing systemic treatment)
- 2013 CCO Antiemetic Recommendations
- Dose Modification - Provides dosage modification recommendations for hematologic and non-hematologic toxicities.
- AI Induced Hypertension - Outlines the management of angiogenesis inhibitor (AI)-induced hypertension.