ColonCancerCheck: Colorectal Screening Program
ColonCancerCheck is Ontario’s population-based, province-wide, organized screening program designed to increase screening participation and reduce deaths from colorectal cancer.
Organized screening programs, such as ColonCancerCheck, provide important quality benefits by:
- inviting people to participate in screening
- reminding participants when it is time for their next screening test
- notifying participants of their screening results
- tracking participants throughout the screening process
- evaluating program quality and performance