Ontario Cancer Profiles
Ontario Cancer Profiles is a self-serve, interactive set of dashboards. It gives you the ability to export data and create custom graphs, maps and tables that show recent provincial and regional statistics on:
- cancer burden
- cancer screening
- risk factors
- socio-demographic factors
This allows you to create profiles that support targeted cancer control and prevention efforts. Regional statistics are available by public health unit and Local Health Integration Network.
What’s New as of July 2020
- Updated statistics for all indicators
- Additional years of statistics
- Prevalence dashboard and indicators
- Easier to use and faster load time
- Indicators by public health unit
By clicking “yes” and accessing the Ontario Cancer Profiles online tool, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the CCO Website.
Do you wish to proceed to Ontario Cancer Profiles?