Bortezomib in Multiple Myeloma and Lymphomaenglish
To provide recommendations for the use of bortezomib alone or in combination with other agents in patients with multiple myeloma, or lymphoma, including Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia.
Adult patients with MM or lymphoma of any type, stage, histology, or performance status.
Intended Guideline Users
- Healthcare practitioners treating patients with MM, or lymphoma, including WM.
- Policy makers involved in the planning of treatment and the financing of drugs for MM, or lymphoma (including WM).
- In patients with multiple myeloma (MM), or lymphoma, including Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia (WM), what is the efficacy of bortezomib alone or in combination as measured by survival, quality of life, disease control (e.g., time-to-progression (TTP)), response duration, or response rate?
- What is the toxicity associated with the use of bortezomib?
- Which patients are more or less likely to benefit from treatment with bortezomib?